[Vision2020] changing subjects...

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 30 10:02:48 PDT 2006

Good morning,

An easy way to find concert clips and videos of
Emmylou and Mark, or any other of your favourites is
at http://youtube.com About anyone and everyone has a
video there. To search for Sly, I put in Sly and the
Family Stone, and only came up with a few... however,
replacing the "and" with "&" the narrowing down to Sly
Stone, there were many videos do choose from

Here are two of Emmylou  and Mark...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HoOR8OhuRM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRXVIJN0rVc

Sky winning a 10k talent contest @ Ohio State

Sly at Woodstock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crxwZwE9n40

I have too many favourites to list... The first time
my daughter and I heard this song sung at the
Kenworthy, we wept. It is hauntingly beautiful, yet
sad.

Josh Ritter - Girl in the War

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcauwQ5AdMY

Unlike downloads of music, viewing You Tube, you need
to leave the window open.

Speaking of open windows... Last night, as I usually
do, I slept with my windows open. Upon awakening, it
felt "fallish" (is that a word?) out. A pleasant break
from the high heat, yet I am not ready for the chilly
weather.

Have a great day,

Janesta

http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement