[Vision2020] Bucers & Well, You Know...

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 14:59:26 PDT 2006

Ellen et. al.

Three posts today and I'm over the limit...

I have gone into Bucers for coffee etc. a number of times, and have never
had a problem.  Of course I have considered the ethical implications of
supporting this business do their connections to, well, you know.  But then
when I put gas into my tank I often feel as though I am supporting the end
of the world, because of, well, you should know!

Ted Moffett