[Vision2020] radio truth vs. lies

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sat Jul 29 08:51:36 PDT 2006

Visionaires,

Somebody this morning -- I believe it was one of our resident NSA sports --
asked Tom if he had reneged on his promise to expose a purported lie Doug
Wilson told during our debate.  The alleged pastoral evasion was regarding
an article on stoning homosexuals that Greg Dickison wrote; those of you who
listened might remember that I asked Doug if he was backing away from
Dickison's assertion that "thine eyes shall have no pity" on the stoned
sinner.

The issue is not when Dickison wrote the article.  The issue I put to Doug
is simple -- does he or does he not affirm what was written in the magazine
he publishes?  I don't much care if the article was written five months,
five years, or two decades ago and I'm willing to be corrected on the year
of publication.  But the article exists, at least in non-Credenda files, and
my question appears to remain unanswered.

In sports lingo that the boys seem to readily grasp:  Does Coach stand by
Dickison's playmaking?  Was there an end zone dance at publication, or a
butt-kicking huddle?  I believe we know the answer, but we expect Coach to
step up to the mike and say it himself.

keely