[Vision2020] Idaho's State Quarter Features falcon

Tim Lohrmann timlohr at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 10:57:28 PDT 2006

How about an image depicting Mr. Simplot feeding french fries to a peregrine falcon.
  Any better?
      TL

  "Those 'technicalities' have a name, Bobby. They're called the Bill of Rights."
                                                                                                  ---Hank Hill

Carl Westberg <carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Well then, it looks like whether conservative, liberal, or in the middle,
most agree that the new quarter looks rather fowl. Carl Westberg Jr.

>From: "g. crabtree"
>To: "Dan Carscallen" , "'Tom Hansen'"
>, "'Joan Opyr'" ,
>"'Moscow Vision 2020'"
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Idaho's State Quarter Features falcon
>Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:21:37 -0700
>
>Second that. Heck, even the spud might have been OK. State raptor? Why not
>state bug? Or, perhaps, state bacteria, state weed, or state mollusk. Hard
>to imagine someone from Mississippi seeing a birds noggin on a quarter and
>having the gem state come to mind.
>
>gc

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com