[Vision2020] Idaho's State Quarter Features falcon

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jul 26 15:30:18 PDT 2006

Carl Westberg stated:

"....you haven't heard anything until you hear the Vandaleers sing it ["Here
We Have Idaho"] in
concert."

You mean like this, Carl?

http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3

And . . . as an added mid-week bonus I offer here and now a dedication and a

toast to Dale "Comb-Over" Courtney as he evolves from "Comb-Over" to . . .

"Really Bad Toupee Wearer"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Sounds/Really_Bad_Toupee_Wearer.mp3

Seeya round town, Moscow.

sideways, chocolate in one hand, a drink in the other, body thoroughly used
up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO. What a ride!'"