[Vision2020] Idaho's State Quarter Features falcon

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 23:12:15 PDT 2006

I was expec'n a tater too.

 They should of had a fat guy  munching on a potato chips watching TV. Opposite him should be another  fat guy sitting in front of a computer monitor eating potato chips. We  invented the television and supply both the potato and computer chips.

  Our motto could be "Creating American Culture".

  _DJA

Austin Storm <austinstorm at gmail.com> wrote:  Ha, what a groaner!

I  would've preferred a farmland type deal, or some small thing  acknowledging that we're known for potatoes and that's pretty much it.  It would've been hilarious to have a big ol' spud on our quarter.

-Austin

On 7/26/06, Carl Westberg <carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com> wrote:  Well then, it looks like whether conservative, liberal, or in the middle,
most agree that the new quarter looks rather fowl.   Carl Westberg Jr.

>From: "g. crabtree" <  jampot at adelphia.net>
>To: "Dan Carscallen" <areaman at moscow.com>, "'Tom Hansen'"
><thansen at moscow.com  >,        "'Joan Opyr'" <joanopyr at moscow.com>,
>"'Moscow Vision 2020'" <vision2020 at moscow.com>
>Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Idaho's State Quarter Features falcon
>Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:21:37 -0700
>
>Second that. Heck, even the spud might have been OK. State raptor? Why not
>state bug? Or, perhaps, state bacteria, state weed, or state mollusk. Hard
>to imagine someone from Mississippi seeing a birds noggin on a quarter and
>having the gem state come to mind.
>
>gc

 List services made available by First Step Internet,
          mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com