[Vision2020] About Time!

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 25 19:03:02 PDT 2006

Here's a link to the Urban Legends page about this email:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/wichman.asp

So the Muslim group hands out hot chocolate at a public event, and this guy
calls them 'dissatisfied, aggressive, brutal, and uncivilized slave-trading
Moslems.'

Oh, wait, he says he just meant to say that to one of them.  Well, that
makes it better.

Sunil