[Vision2020] About Time!

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Tue Jul 25 21:48:13 PDT 2006

And here's a link that tells a little more about the protest of the Muslim
group.  I believe we have all heard the ballyhoo created in the Muslm
communities across the country and around the world over the Danish
cartoons.  I, for one believe there is more to this story than just a group
of friendly Muslim students passing out hot chocolate at a public event.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=22267

Dick S.