[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show(July23, 2006)

Tony Simpson tonytime at clearwire.net
Tue Jul 25 09:19:18 PDT 2006

TOM, excellent effort, I must say.  I 'preciate your concerns and would like
to respond.

1)  Someone who wishes to address nasty attacks on good people cannot
logically be regarded as a fan of the attackers.

2)  The content and style of Mr. Courtney's blogs are not the subject of
this discussion.  The mean--spirited and unproductive tone of Auntie and
Carl IS.

3)  Can you be unaware of the Church Hearings of that period where a
paranoid, liberal distrust of  ''Da Man" and a lingering, post--Vietnam
isolationism resulted in a crippling reduction in our intelligence presence
overseas?  This reduction primarily dealt with HUMINT, or human
intelligence, individual covert operatives in country.  The resulting
squelching of inside information left us blind to the planning of our
enemies.  This emasculation remained unremedied up to 911 when tragedy
empowered Bush to reinstitute the recruitment and training of such cloak and
dagger operatives.  Unfortunately, the tragic state of our intelligence
services, as handed to Bush by that juvenile dipshit, Bill Clinton, will
take some years to remedy.  Your suggestion that replacing our one time vast
intelligence apparatus should occur overnight, is a little silly, Tom.

4)  Bush's service in the National Guard has every bit as much value as your
service in Nam.  We lost a considerable number of Guard troops then, as we
are loosing them now, in the middle east.  You might note that Bush did not
flee to England and actively work to subvert his country as your beloved,
soggy cigar smoker, Bubba Clinton did.  And if Bush is such a coward as you
so love to gloat, why would he take on a job with far greater statistical
risk of death than that which you performed in East Asia?  Out of a handful
of presidents, we have lost to assassination or serious injury, what? 10%?
So please spare us your self--congratulatory "chicken hawk" horse shit.
Bush has done more for this country and at considerable personal risk, than
the bulk of military recruits ever will.

5)  Stop blaming Bush for the difficulties between Lebanon and Israel.  Bush
has not been homicide bombing innocent Israeli civilians.  He has not been
lobbing missiles over the border into Israel.  That would be your allies,
the murderous, 12th century raghead barbarians of Hezbollah.

6)Who necessarily gives a shit what the left leaning A. B. A. has to say
about Bush?  I'll start listening to those blood suckers the day they start
supporting tort reform.

7)  In closing, let me thank you, my close personal friend, for a delightful
and spirited dialog.

Until you once again seek out my company,  --Tony