[Vision2020] The Auntie Establishment and Brother Carl Show (July23, 2006)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 25 06:19:35 PDT 2006

ToeKnee stated:

"If you folks would present a program that involved more than an orgiastic
fit of Bush --Bashing, you might actually develop more of an audience than
your small, like minded coven of bitter losers."

"Small, like-minded coven of bitter losers"?  Tell us TK, does that list
include the "coven of bitter losers" who post a 7-paragraph response on
V2020?

TK goes on to mumble:

"There is no hope in this type of program, no positive suggestions, just
bitter carping."

You mean like "Comb-Over" Courtney's Brainless Log (BLog)?

TK continues his rant with:

" . . . the man [Frank Church] was largely responsible for the emasculation
of our intelligence services during the 70s and 80s."

Oh, yes, TK, Our intelligence services are so much better now, huh?  It has
been almost five years since September 11, 2001 and we still can't locate
Osama bin-Forgotten.  Yet he makes weekly appearances on Classmates.com.

Question, TK:  Just how did Senator Frank Church emasculate our intelligence
services?

And, as our stomachs continue to turn, TK mutters:

"Take a fresh look at Bush -- Cheney -- Rumsfeld and see what the rest of us
see: competent and moral adults who have their country's best interests at
heart.

Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld?  Competent, moral adults?

Bush's daddy prevented his son from seeing any active duty by sneaking him
into the Texas Air National Guard and further slid him into the Alabama Air
National Guard (where, apparently, Bush's only accomplishments consisted of
snorting cocaine and getting drunk) when his Texas unit was being activated.
After graduating from Yale (where he was accepted primarily because his
daddy attended Yale) with a 2.0 GPA, his daddy rewarded him with two
businesses, which he promptly sank into bankruptcy.  Don't even get me
started on the Iraqi War (You remember the Iraqi War, right?  That's that
little skirmish southeast of Lebanon/Israel where 100+ citizens are being
killed daily).

Bush?  Competent and moral?  That's not what the American Bar Association
(which includes a one-time FBI director and a former federal appeals court
judge) has to say about him:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/07/24/lawyers.bush.ap/index.html

Cheney?  I can still have a photo of Cheney shaking hands with Saddam
Hussein.  He might be fun to share a beer with, but I wouldn't go hunting
with him.

Time and space is far too limited this morning to even think of discussion
Rumsfeld.

Pro patria,

"Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil
and steady dedication of a lifetime."

--Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.