[Vision2020] Plastic Jesus Melted on the Dashboard of My Car

rvrcowboy rvrcowboy at clearwire.net
Mon Jul 24 09:57:38 PDT 2006

Friday and Saturday, past, my grandson and I helped some friends move from Lewiston to Pierce.  On our return trip we had a can of Pepsi lying on the seat between us.  Halfway up 21st Street, in Lewiston, the can literally exploded!  Now, that is just too damned hot!!

I am cleaning my truck today... what a mess..

Stay cool all,

Dick S