[Vision2020] Plastic Jesus Melted on the Dashboard of My Car

Tim Lohrmann timlohr at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 11:02:27 PDT 2006

 I walked outside yesterday with a frosted mug of ice cold beer.
   The beer evaporated so fast the mug was still cold!!!!
       TL

  "Those 'technicalites' have a name, Bobby.  They're called the Bill of Rights."
                                                                                                    ----Hank Hill

rvrcowboy <rvrcowboy at clearwire.net> wrote:
          Friday and Saturday, past, my grandson and I helped some friends move from Lewiston to Pierce.  On our return trip we had a can of Pepsi lying on the seat between us.  Halfway up 21st Street, in Lewiston, the can literally exploded!  Now, that is just too damned hot!!

  I am cleaning my truck today... what a mess..

  Stay cool all,

  Dick S