[Vision2020] Plastic Jesus Melted on the Dashboard of My Car

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 09:30:38 PDT 2006

It is so hot, the Devil is moving here. Make sure you drink lots of  water, I just saw an elderly couple instantly evaporate in a parking  lot as they tried to make it to their car. Things could be worse  though, you could be a dog outside with a thick black furry insulating  coat that doesn't come off.

  Keep cool,

  _DJA