[Vision2020] Grand Wisdom of J Ford. We Salute You Again

Dufflepud at clearwire.net Dufflepud at clearwire.net
Sat Jul 22 13:06:58 PDT 2006

J Ford,

Whatever you say is true.  Even if it is a guess and not based on what others
strangly call reality or even close the what some call a mark, we know you
must be right.  We have never thought of being called Dougie. We have never
been called Doug, Douglas or Dougie in all our life. But whatever you
proclaim, is certainly true and noble. Being Mr. Metzler also seems to think
you to be right, and has much wisdom, we know for sure you are right.  We
salute you.