[Vision2020] Vision 2020's Charlie Cheswick...

Tony Simpson tonytime at clearwire.net
Mon Jul 24 16:52:44 PDT 2006

CHAS,

Partner, your getting borderline hysterical at this point.  Abortion?  The
last time that was discussed was a couple months ago.  It was covered
exhaustively with positions staked out in detail by both sides.  Could you
have missed it?  If you're determined to recover that ground, kindly stop
hyperventilating and ask whatever question is on your mind.

Sheesh!         --Tony