[Vision2020] Huh?

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 22:51:02 PDT 2006

I have a question regarding the T-Fest - they seem to be willing to
celebrate "St. Brigid’s Fest".  Isn't that a contradiction to Dougie's
continued hitting and hating of the Catholic Church?  I mean, why celebrate
someone that belonged to the very church Dougie seems to feel is the fall of
man-kind?

St. Brigid is the Patron Saint of:      babies; blacksmiths; boatmen;
cattle; chicken farmers; children whose parents are not married; dairymaids;
dairy workers; fugitives; infants; Ireland; Leinster, Ireland; mariners;
midwives; milk maids; newborn babies; nuns; poets; poultry farmers; poultry
raisers; printing presses; sailors; scholars; travellers; watermen.
(http://www.catholic-forum.com/Saints/saintb03.htm)

Dougie is the "patron saint" of his own imagination.

J  :]