[Vision2020] Trinity Questions???

TIM RIGSBY tim.rigsby at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 19:46:50 PDT 2006

Visionistas,

I was reading the Blahg and Mablahg AKA www.dougwils.com, and noticed a post
about the 2006 Trinity Festival and the various events taking place.  After
reading te post by Doug Wilson, I asked myself a couple questions.

First, what happened to the beer and wine request that was mentioned a while
back on the Internet?  I thought the City of Moscow had denied the request
to serve beer and wine at Trinity again this year, much like last.
According to www.dougwils.com, beer and wine will be served.  Did something
change at the city office?

Second, how much did Christ Church pay to rent the Hamilton Lowe Aquatics
Center?  Were they offered a reduced rate because they are a church and if
so what was that rate?  The standard rates as posted on the swim centers
website are $263 to $420 depending on the number of people in attendance.
Do you have to be a Trinity fest attendant to take part in the swimming
adventure?

Thirdly, when did Idaho declare that the potato is the official state
flower?  Is this exclusive to Northern Idaho where Idaho potatoes are not
even to be found?  Also, is DW serving Idaho potatoes or are these the
Oregon/Washington Yukon Gold knockoffs?

Again, these were just a couple questions I had even though what happens in
Moscow really has no effect on me, other than when I vacation there later
this week, I hope the sign says Welcome to Moscow and not something like
Welcome to Hooters.  Oh those old men are just so silly.

Anyway, I am off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Oz.

Tim

Once again, I must copyright these emails as Dale insists on taking them out
of context and posting them on his blahg without the prior consent of the
author.  When will he ever learn?  What a dumb fuck.  Copyrighted 2006!!!

" 'Politics is the art of controlling your environment.' That is one of the
key things I learned in these years, and I learned it the hard way. Anybody
who thinks that 'it doesn't matter who's President' has never been Drafted
and sent off to fight and die in a vicious, stupid War on the other side of
the World -- or been beaten and gassed by Police for trespassing on public
property -- or been hounded by the IRS for purely political reasons -- or
locked up in the Cook County Jail with a broken nose and no phone access and
twelve perverts wanting to stomp your ass in the shower. That is when it
matters who is President or Governor or Police Chief. That is when you will
wish you had voted." - Hunter S. Thompson