[Vision2020] Open Letter To The "Mayor" of Moscow

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 11:32:46 PDT 2006

Open letter to Mayor Cheny;

Mayor;

Just what are you thinking?  You increase the number of staff the City has
and then you raise the taxes to pay for those increases!?

Are you nuts!!!?

Justify your need for these people and THEN justify increaseing the taxes
that we are already paying.  THEN justify allowing certain people the
ability to get out of those taxes and again justify why we, the rest of us
who abide by the rules and who pay taxes, have to support the dead-beats in
this town.

And why do we need ANOTHER increase in the sanitation fees?  What are we
getting for this increase - more dump-site hours, an increase in enforcement
(yeah - right), an increase in the number of cans we can use?

You claim we can't have a police union as it would increase the budget and
yet you pull this crap!  If you are going to increase ANY staff, make it the
Moscow Police Department personnel and INCREASE their benefits.  Obviously
you have a way to do that - you're increasing the City Staff.  Like we need
more incompetent personnel down in City Hall!  Pahhleeze!!!!  We need more
police on the streets and better benefits for them to retain them.  And THEY
need a union!

Try getting out what-or-whom-evers-pocket you seem to have slipped into and
start listening to the people of Moscow as well as the people who already
work for you.

We, the people, voted you in - we can just as easily vote you out!

J  :]