[Vision2020] Fire

Tami Stinebaugh stinebaugh4 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 19:49:26 PDT 2006

I'd read somewhere (or heard somewhere) that it was caused by a carelessly tossed cigarette.  Apparently it landed in the bushes which started the fire.  I don't remember where I got the info though...lol

  Tami Stinebaugh

J Ford <privatejf32 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  KXLY could not say if there were any injuries...anyone know? And is there a
"cause" associated as of yet?

Thanks for the first-hand Sunil.

J :]

,
> > >Subject: RE: [Vision2020] Fire
> > >Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 10:51:37 -0700
> > >
> > >yes, there was a fire at the motel, it was on the west side, where it
> > >apparently caused by a carelessly tossed cigarette, which in turn
>ignited
> > >some juniper bushes.
> > >About 12 rooms suffered smoke damage and minor fire damage.

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com