[Vision2020] Authority To Preach

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 16 15:41:48 PDT 2006

Yes, but we are also supposed to have the "calling" to IT, (preaching, not
money mongering) and those who do have the calling need to have their ENTIRE
parishioners' interests at heart - not just some of them or those that feed
some need in them....whatever that may be.

Jesus says there will many false prophets and those that call us out to the
desert and we are NOT to follow them.  He also says that Satan knows the
Bible's every word (remember how he used it to try and get Jesus to go
against God's wishes - several times?)  We are again told to have the fruit
of their labors be the telling marker as to if they really are God's
spokesperson.

Dougie, in Tuesdays debate, repeatedly said he had the backing of the
Evangelical and pastorial body of Moscow and that he attends the prayer
breakfests every week - that was a direct mis-lead as they TOLD him he was
not welcomed and he has NOT attended in years.  He says that CC works with
many agencies in town every day and REFUSED to name who/what agencies those
were.  NOT one of the agencies I contacted will confirm that they have
worked with the CC - just call them and ask.  They will tell you one of
several things:

"What church are you talking about?"

"You mean the Mormons?"

"No.  Never."

"We've tried to get them involved and they never reply or they say they only
help the people in their church."  (Even Doug Jones and Mike Lawyer admit
that the CC only help those THEY feel are worthy of help in their church.)

Etc.

The fruit of that church has been visible for some time.  Just ask those
that have been caught up in their snare, the latest being Mike Metzler.

Jesus helped those that others considered the lowest of the low, such as the
Samaritan woman at the well and the example of the woman requesting her wee
barin be healed, that Miss Keely gave.  It did not matter to Him who the
people were.  To Dougie and the CC, it matters who it is they consider
helping.

They do NOT follow scripture - they rape it and rework it to fit it to what
they want.  In light of that, the Scripture and Spirit are NOT lined "up
with another and agree."

J  :]