[Vision2020] Eradicators

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 15 15:50:15 PDT 2006

Isn't that what we went after Sadam for?  Because he was "eradicating" a
"problem" when he killed all those thousands and thousands of people and
posed a threat to the rest of the world by promising to "eradicate" those of
who did not belive as he does?  Are we supposed to be like him or better?  I
mean, what is the point of our being in Iraq if all we end up doing is being
EXACTLY the same kinda eradicators?

Besides, I thought Dougie preached "make them our friends" not "kill the
buggers."  Nixon IS one of Dougie's spawn....I mean fawners.

J  :]