[Vision2020] Keely Ad Hominumix?

Tony Simpson tonytime at clearwire.net
Sat Jul 15 12:07:36 PDT 2006

Keely,

Not clear last time, disingenuous this time.  You know full well that Nixon
did not call for the eradication of ALL Muslims, just the radical, murderous
fringe.

Please try harder to focus on what your opponents say rather than on what
you would like for them to have said.

Thwarting the evasive,  --Tony