[Vision2020] (no subject)

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 22:12:37 PDT 2006

Tony,

Promiscuous unprotected sex results in spreading of diseases.  No one is arguing against this.  But if this is a sticking point for you, then please explain what your beef is against male homosexuals who are in a monogamous relationship and who are hurting no one.  Also, what are your complaints - if you have any - about lesbians since they do not spread STDs and also hurt no one.

-Scott