[Vision2020] (no subject)

Tony Simpson tonytime at clearwire.net
Sat Jul 15 11:45:51 PDT 2006

Scott,

My postings on this subject have involved the inadvisability of anal intercourse during an age of AIDS.  Be it among gays OR straits.  I have no beef against gays per se.

Hope this clears up the subject a little.  Some seem intent on pigeonholing me as a homophobic bigot, yet I have a lesbian cousin who has always been treated the same as any other cousin by me.  I have always wished her happiness and would never consider anything else.

Have a good weekend man.

__Tony