[Vision2020] No victims??

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 14 10:56:04 PDT 2006

Tony,

 No reason to be raising a tissy. I did not put any  words in your mouth, I quoted you exactly, word for word, with no  intent to take anything you said out of context; I took your comments  at face value. If I misquoted you, please show me where I did so and I  will correct my error.

  It appears you have no argument, neither scientific, logical, or moral for your claims; just a bigoted unhealthy rant.

  You wrote, "I stated why the practice of anal "sex" was   unwise in the age of AIDS.  I was clinical and specific."

  Tony, are you unaware that anal sex does not cause AIDS? Do you  understand that concept? What causes AIDS is unprotected sex with an  infected partner.
 A couple, gay or straight, can have anal sex  everyday, and if neither one has AIDS, they will not contract it  through that activity. Likewise, a couple, gay or straight, that only  has heterosexual intercourse, can contract it.

  Your argument demonstrates your extreme ignorance and prejudice in how AIDS and HIV is contracted.

  "Now think carefully   Don, what part of that post do you take issue with and why?"

  I take issue with you presenting false and bigoted medical information  as fact. That is dangerous. Now I ask you, why so much hostility  against homosexuals?

  Best,

  _DJA

Tony Simpson <tonytime at clearwire.net> wrote:          Donovan,

  You  insist upon demanding that I defend a position that I never took.   Do you just dig putting words in other's mouths, or were you not paying  attention?  I stated why the practice of anal "sex" was unwise in  the age of AIDS.  I was clinical and specific.  At no time  did I draw the conclusion that you attribute to me.  Now think  carefully Don, what part of that post do you take issue with and  why?

  Patiently awaiting a reasonable response,    --Tony      Original Message -----