[Vision2020] Re: Travios trees destroyed

Bill London london at moscow.com
Mon Jul 10 14:25:49 PDT 2006

I talked with Roger Blanchard as well.  And yes, the Travois Way
tree-cutting is part of a 20 year plan to gradually replace those
already-topped evergreens with appropriate (for under the power lines)
trees.  In addition, many more trees have already been planted between the
existing evergreens and the trail.  Seems like a good plan to me.
BL