[Vision2020] French restaurant

Ralph Nielsen nielsen at uidaho.edu
Mon Jul 10 12:46:42 PDT 2006

Having just returned from visiting France I can say that Sunday seems
to be one of the best days of the week for a restaurant's business.
Since the proposed West of Paris Restaurant in the New St. Andrew's
building will certainly be closed on Sundays, I think we can safely
predict that it will go down the tubes just as did its predecessor,
the oddly named Zume (yeast in Greek).

Many people would like to have a continental breakfast before or
after church, rather than a big sandwich or burger at The Breakfast
Club (which closes at 2 PM every day). What could be nicer than a
Sunday afternoon French salad for lunch? But superstition rules over
economics with Doug's tenants. Bonne chance!

Ralph Nielsen