[Vision2020] Googling Myself

Peterson, Nils S nils_peterson at wsu.edu
Mon Jul 10 09:48:45 PDT 2006

After you have Googled, you can create a Google Alert on a specific search
and get daily or weekly summaries of new hits. So, Ellen you could watch
yourself weekly from now on.

My sister, E Kirsten Peters, had a Google alert on me when she worked at the
DNews. She'd send me items from time to time, about other Nils Petersons