[Vision2020] This Isn't Hate Speech, Either

Matt Decker mattd2107 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 9 23:34:25 PDT 2006

Auntie,

Cmon, if you think I'm one of those conceded texans that Debi is refering to
you obviously have no clue who I am. I stated that they love us for ww2, not
me saying that quote to them boasting how great we are. It wasn't me buying
numerous beers in Ausi land it was those great Ausies buying beers for me
and many more other. And for numerous reasons one being though that they do
like us. In fact one had actually thanked me for ww2 and he was my age at
the time 21-23. I could say that we are from America, and why not? Is the
USA not located in the Americas? Should we exclude US from the Whole America
click, I think not.

In no way have I ever acted like an ass overseas. I have never bragged,
boasted, or lied who I am. I have never been rude or not abided by "their
rules". So don't infer that I have. In the 15+ countries I have stepped foot
in I always try to set a good example for our country. I only hope that
others do the same.

In fact people who can't embrace, respect, or are embarassed to state their
country of origin, I feel for. Along with the jackasses who travel abroud
and can't live with others rules. AKA lady from texas who doesn't have a
clue. Furthermore, the jackasses who come here to AMERICA smack dab in
between the CANADA of America and Mexico of America, who can't speak a lick
of english or live by our rules. But hey thats just me.

Matt

PS In fact I think people should have classes on how to act, customes,
rules, etc, before they are allowed to be granted a passport.