[Vision2020] RE: Continuing "The Ramadi Hell Hole"

david sarff davesway at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 7 21:29:12 PDT 2006

  Dick,
This you wrote to Sunil and V2020:
"Please enlighten the rest of us of any instances the United States has
colonized
other countries in the past"

That got my attention. Here's my point, then will butt out of the thread.

Depending on what you define as a country or how you define entitlement. It
seems to me that the 1855 treaty defined some local property as a Nez Perce
Nation and if your in Lewiston the instance of the US colonizing other
countries is simply under your feet.
I don't see reservations of sovereign nations being within the Continental
US boundaries as a disqualifying factor to your question.

Dave