[Vision2020] Moscow Ordinance 2002-13 aka The "Topless" Ordinance

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 3 11:30:01 PDT 2006

Dearest Joe, At the not inconsiderable risk of having my proboscis
threatened with violence again, I really must ask if you really even know
what slander is? It appears to be your word of the day and you repeatedly
misuse it. I don't see anywhere in my post where I said Mr. Stout was
anti-Kirk. I said he enjoyed support from those that were, a demonstrable
fact. There is a difference. Additionally are you seriously suggesting that
a person can not have an opinion about a public figure unless you have met
them? I haven't met you and I can tell ya right now I definitely have formed
an opinion. A further question for you is what makes you think that I seek
to gain any kind of "political advantage?" I am not running for any office,
unlike yourself.  Regarding your call for a public apology, might I suggest
that you take a deep breath and hold it while anticipating it's arrival?

Your extremely reluctant future constituent,
G. Crabtree