[Vision2020] My Pictures

Michael metzler at moscow.com
Mon Jul 3 11:18:47 PDT 2006

I don't know if Dale removed some of his stuff on Joe or not, since I don't
frequent the site as does Gary (apparently).  However, I do recall going to
Dale privately with concerns about both inaccuracy and unkindness about how
he was writing about Joe.  This was before I became a public critic of Doug
Wilson.

Michael

I believe that I have read just about everything on Mr. Courtney's site that
mentions Joe Campbell and I don't recall seeing anything that rises to the
level of oral communication of false statements injurious to a person's
reputation. Would you care to point out exactly what Dale has posted that
would cause you to make such an allegation? Or are you simply upset because
he points out some of your error and inconsistency. Being embarrassed is
quite a different thing from being slandered.

gc