[Vision2020] (Formally: Question) now for something completely different so that Michael won?t be confused!

heirdoug at netscape.net heirdoug at netscape.net
Sat Jul 1 23:39:21 PDT 2006

Mary Joan,

Your inquisition into the life of the men at Christ Church is noble
albeit a bit biased. Your skill as a creative writer is, shall I say, a
little lacking today. You tell the same story each time you post. Has
your gall bladder grown back? You seem to have the same amount if bile
as before. You really should get a new thesaurus to come up with
additional sophomore adjectives. You?ve seemed to gotten your self in a
rut.

As to Mr. James being pimply-faced, pot bellied, bald or wearing a
"strip-y" shirt he is none of these and more. He is a young good
looking man with a charming wife and two extremely cute children. If he
keeps it up he should surpass my efforts in a few decades. And the only
stripes he wears is when he is refereeing Lacrosse or playing rugby
like a bulldog.

lemeno, Doug!

PS: I was curious what your mother said to you when you called to let
her know that it was someone else?s fault for your being ... well
different?