[Vision2020] Have No Fear; UnderDougie Is Here!

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 2 00:47:22 PDT 2006

Dougie is trying to make a point, on his blog, that there are those of *us*
who are not content with things and are nothing more than trouble makers -
we stir things up in order to bring about salvation at the hands of the
stirrer.

You know, like the "nurse" that creates a health crisis (such as giving
someone medicine in their IV that the patient is known to be allergic to)
just so they (the nurse) can ride to the rescue, give an antidote and save
the patient's life just in time.

Or, a better example in this case would be, he is not content that he is no
longer in the lime-light,  so he creates a sense of "danger" (like a condom
being placed in a mailbox) and then begins shouting from the hilltops that
there is "danger" lurking ("it happens" in the area) but have no fear
because he is the way and the truth to our salvation.

He blames his "enemies" for this act, blames the "intolorestas" for it and
then when called to task about doing so, claims "I quite agree with you --
and tried to make a point of saying that. Perhaps I should have been
clearer. I wrote (italics added this time): "The much more likely
possibility is that an unstable someone took his inspiration from the rancor
that Intoleristas have been assiduously cultivating." I was trying to make
just the distinction between them that you point out."

So he creates an atmosphere of "fear", blames a body of people he does not
like, then comes to the "rescue" by saying "I really didn't say THEY did
it." in order to look like he is saving the day.

(I honestly did not get the "fear" part that some of his "supporters" seemed
to think is created by this incident (IF it happened), but he feasted on it
anyway.)

J :|