[Vision2020] Federal Judges Letter To Congress Not Signed By Arlen Specter

Ted Moffett starbliss at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 20:58:37 PDT 2006

All:

I implied in my post about Arlen Specter, Sandra Day O'Connor & Butch Otter,
that the letter to the US Congress, viewable from the link I provided,
concerning the constitutional and other issues surrounding the military
tribunals and the Guantanamo detainees, was written by Arlen Specter.
Though he was mentioned in the letter as arguing in part for the position
the federal judges took in their letter, the letter in fact was not signed
by Arlen Specter.  Also, though the link I provided to the pdf document
containing this letter worked from my sent mail folder, it did not work out
of the Vision2020 archives, why I do not know.  Here is the link again to
the pdf version, and also an HTML version:

http://brennancenter.org/programs/downloads/Judges%20Letter12.7.05.pdf

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:Bmyrmu44bKgJ:www.brennancenter.org/programs/downloads/Judges%2520Letter12.7.05.pdf+&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1