[Vision2020] Wal-Mart - was Doug Jones Says It Clearly

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Sun Jan 29 11:59:10 PST 2006

Joe, I am fairly familiar with the works of Mr. Webster and Mr. Roget. It's the world of Gates, Jobs, and Wozniak with which I am struggling. Is it bad form to simply hit the reply or reply all "button" when electronically yapping back and forth? And if so, perhaps a brief explanation as to why and the more correct technique. The last thing in the world I'd want to do is incur the wrath of Mr. Uk or any of our more technologically astute muchachos.

gc (smiling manically and with near nuclear intensity)