[Vision2020] The pledge Controversy

John D johnd550 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 13:31:12 PST 2006

Chris Storhok <cstorhok at co.fairbanks.ak.us> wrote:

  > each war small and short like Grenada, or large like the current Iraq war
  > reminds me of the sacrifice made by others so I can be free.

  How did Operation Urgent Fury guarantee your freedom? Do you think the  Grenadian army would have invaded the US and thrown you in jail? Or are  you saying this because of the domino theory? How does the current Iraq  war contribute to you being free? Do you think Saddam would have  reduced your freedoms had it not been for the current Iraq war?