[Vision2020] Cabin Fever Date and Time

Janesta Carcich janestacarcich at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 28 13:11:49 PST 2006

*chuckling softly*

Oh my! I don't want to sin! *wink*

I overlooked the most important part of the
event...shame on me! *soft laugh*

so I will take the liberty of reposting Jennifer's
announcment...

When: Saturday, February 4, 2006 at 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Where: Latah County Fairgrounds Kitchen (off Harold
Street in Moscow)

What: Vision 2020 is hosting a community potluck so we
can all meet eachother face to face.  All V2020
subscribers and Palouse area residents and visitors
are welcome.

Bring: A dish of some sort (salad, main dish, dessert,
whatever) along with an ingredient list (so people
with dietary restrictions can eat cautiously); cutlery
and plates for you and your family, and the
non-alcoholic beverage of your choice.

This building is handicap accessible.  Children are
welcome.  No alcoholic beverages, please.

PIO Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281

Janesta Carcich

"Peace is not won by those who fiercely guard their
differences,
but by those who with open minds and hearts seek out
connections."

~ Katherine Paterson ~