[Vision2020] Right to Work

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 13:56:27 PST 2006

They probably should have been arrested also!

"Kai Eiselein, LatahEagle Editor" <editor at lataheagle.com> wrote:      st1\:* {   BEHAVIOR: url(#default#ieooui)  }      @page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }  P.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  LI.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  DIV.MsoNormal {   FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"  }  H3 {   FONT-SIZE: 13.5pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 0in; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0in; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"; mso-margin-top-alt: auto; mso-margin-bottom-alt: auto  }  A:link {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlink {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  A:visited {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {   COLOR: blue; TEXT-DECORATION: underline  }  PRE {   FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Courier New"  }  SPAN.EmailStyle18 {   COLOR: navy; FONT-FA!
 MILY:
 Arial; mso-style-type: personal-reply  }  DIV.Section1 {   page: Section1  }      Umm Tom you are wrong again. Federal law mandates overtime pay. 1 and 1/2 times your regular rate after 40 hours.
  Furthermore, most companies recognize good employees and tend to try to keep them. They generally don't try to get rid of an employee without reason and documentation. Unions just force employers to keep underperforming employees at the expense of the product and the other employees. Just try to fire a union employee for shoddy work.
  I know I had to keep records of every "incedent" of those I supervised. They were counseled and warned repeatedly, before being terminated. Except for the one that put a knife to my back and said "I could shove this blade right into your heart right now." He was fired on the spot.