[Vision2020] Divisiveness and blogs

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 27 07:58:47 PST 2006

I, after extensive research and cogitation that started about 4 minutes ago
and concluded just now, have determined that blogs are responsible for much
of the divisiveness that comes with just about anything that's discussed
anymore, from Wal-Mart to the pledge and everything in between.  With
approximately 4 million blogs being born every 5 minutes, it's incredibly
easy to find those that mirror your worldview, and assure you of your
absolute rightness in your beliefs.  I'm as guilty of it as anyone, hanging
out at Commondreams, etc., while those with a right leaning penchant can
visit theirs, and everything is pure black and white for us, with no gray
areas to complicate matters.  I know I'm correct in this, because I just
found a blog that says I am.

   Carl Westberg Jr.