[Vision2020] LMT Letters: Ready, set, go?

Tom Ivie the_ivies3 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 09:24:42 PST 2006

I like "red light, green light" myself.

"Area Man (Dan C)" <areaman at moscow.com> wrote:
  Edward Christian weighs in in the Trib:
---------------
Acting like children

With the liberal landslide victory in Moscow's city elections in
November (and thus the ouster of the pro-business, pro-development
conservatives), a political idealistic war was soon to begin.

The liberals fired the first shot. Mayor Nancy Chaney decided not to
begin each council meeting with the Pledge of Allegiance (Tribune, Jan.
21) and is looking for a different opening.

Instead of reading from "The Communist Manifesto" by Karl Marx or from
Chairman Mao's little red book, may I suggest she simply do what many do
to start children's activities and simply say, "Ready, set, go".

Edward Christian
Moscow

Remember, Moscow, Chuck Norris has counted to infinity.

Twice.

DC

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com