[Vision2020] Doug Jones Says It Clearly

Gabe Rench k5grench at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 19 18:11:47 PST 2006

Okay this one had me laughen...
Jackie Wolf use to go to our church.  Me (Gabriel) and some of my friends
helped Jackie out in all kinds of ways.  We built a retaining wall for her
at her house, we worked on her car, helped paint rooms in her house, and one
of the other memebers out our church gave her a car.  Maybe Jackie forgot
all that...but I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt.  I mention
these things not to boast but to show contrary to what Jackie says... it
does not take much.  Jackie I really do help you are trusting in the Lord...
Cheers!

Doug Jones, "Moderator" for Christ Church Elders says:

"...we have many people in this body we aim to care for."

You mean you don't "aim to care for" ALL of your members...just the select
ones?  Guess that's why some wives and some former workers and
former/current members have been dumped unceremoniously - they weren't the
right "many people in this body" that you care about much less for.

Guess the logical question is:  what does one have to do to become part of
the "many people" in your church that you would be willing to care for?

J  :]

List services made available by First Step Internet, serving the communities
of the Palouse since 1994.                 http://www.fsr.net
                 mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com