[Vision2020] Doug Jones Says It Clearly

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 19 13:26:34 PST 2006

Doug Jones, "Moderator" for Christ Church Elders says:

"...we have many people in this body we aim to care for."

You mean you don't "aim to care for" ALL of your members...just the select
ones?  Guess that's why some wives and some former workers and
former/current members have been dumped unceremoniously - they weren't the
right "many people in this body" that you care about much less for.

Guess the logical question is:  what does one have to do to become part of
the "many people" in your church that you would be willing to care for?

J  :]