[Vision2020] Doug Jones Says It Clearly

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Jan 20 08:35:33 PST 2006

Is anyone else wondering about the logic here?

Jackie raises the question whether the sentence "The CCC cares for all its congregants" is true.

To show that such a sentence is false, Jackie needs only to show 1 contrary case.

However, Gabe Rench attempts to show her to be mistaken by presenting 1 true case.  Note to Gabe:  It doesn't work that way.  One can not prove the sentence "All crackpot parsons are fat" simply by pointing to Cultmaster Wilson.

While Ralph wonders about the language skills taught at Logos and NSA, I wonder about the logic skills.  We know that Cultmaster Wilson would never be mistaken for someone with such skills, but one would hope that all the students of the cult schools could avoid such elementary errors.

But then again perhaps the lack of such skills provides a clue about why the cult holds such crackpot views and why Wilson thinks he is the wisest agent-of-an-alleged-god of all the world.

Can you say "Severe mental health problems"?

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com