[Vision2020] Former Gov. Kitzhaber

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Tue Jan 17 09:36:14 PST 2006

*Absolutely* words *well* worth thinking about -- thanks for sharing them
with us, Mark!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****