[Vision2020] what the Bible really teaches (was Douglas Wilsononwomen)

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Jan 17 07:31:46 PST 2006

I wonder if this new foray/rant of the Cultmaster on women might stem from his wondering who really wears the pants in his own family.  Perhaps his childish blog entry is an over-compensation/compartmentalization to relieve the pain of the creeping cognizance that his wife is an expert at manipulating him to achieve her goals while making him think they are his goals.  Perhaps at his advancing age and health deterioration Dr. Grauke will prescribe a testosterone patch for Wilson.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com