[Vision2020]Who's most vocal?

Area Man (Dan C) areaman at moscow.com
Fri Jan 13 09:09:12 PST 2006

Art Deco asks:
"Does anyone remember when it was called Ocean View Road before all the
development blocked the view of the ocean?"

Only the old-timers, Wayne.

DC

P.S.  I'm glad this started some dialogue!  Burgers at the Arctic
Circle, Moreno's, Rogers' Ice Cream after I got stitches (a fairly
regular occurrence for some reason), getting surgical tubing for water
weenies and bb's at Coast to Coast, downtown Moscow's Crazy Days.  Heck,
Jerry Schutz and I were lamenting good ol' Rathaus Pizza last night.
Sure wish someone else would get one of those old-school ovens and make
those thin-crusted beer-soakers.

Good times