[Vision2020]Who's most vocal?

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 13 09:18:43 PST 2006

I remember when the only families that lived there were the Flintstones and
the Rubbles.  Dino would bark like crazy waiting for Fred to come home from
work.  I can't let the nostalgia trip go without mentioning, of course,
David's Department Store.  Oh, and Owl Drug.  Oh, and Haddock and Laughlin.
Oh, and Jekyll and Hyde's.  Oh, and.......

          Carl Westberg Jr.