[Vision2020] Fonk's Goes Under

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 12 09:15:32 PST 2006

Fonk's is the store where I pulled off the one and only act of crime in my
life.  When I was about 10 years old, I was perusing the toy section, when I
suddenly decided I really, really needed a rubber knife.  So I stuck it in
my pocket and walked out, uncaught.  Jennifer, I trust the statute of
limitations allows me to confess without fear of legal retribution.

                              Carl Westberg Jr.