[Vision2020] Fonk's Goes Under

Jennifer McFarland jmcfarland at latah.id.us
Thu Jan 12 08:50:49 PST 2006

 Visionaries:
Dan's mention of Fonk's reminded me of a poem my father wrote, so I asked
him for a copy of it to post here.  What follows is his response to me along
with the poem.  I included his response because it mentioned where it had
been published.  I hope you all enjoy the poem as much as I always have.

--Jennifer

PIO Jennifer L. McFarland
Latah County Sheriff's Office
Public Information Officer
PO Box 8068
Moscow, Idaho 83843
(208) 882-2216
Fax (208) 883-2281

Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.
***Ralph Waldo Emerson